High in student came to her teacher and had to undergo shame to ask for !

High in student came to her teacher and had to undergo shame to ask for !

Says a religious material parameters in a middle school and high school for girls "
I got one of the students had to undergo the shame and said I would like to ask you a question. 



I said sure, she said, extremly: Is it permissible to memorize the Koran without the knowledge of my father and mother? 

I said to her and say I am amazed of her question Yes, it is permissible! 

Says Bali parameter Vchgl the question and I wanted to know why I asked her 
Why do not you tell your parents do? 

Says Vsdmtna answer has never crossed my mind 
I want to be surprised parents crown of Noor Ilbssouna day of Resurrection! 

O Allah, grant us righteous 

God does not work adorn me bad Oh God, always reminded me of 

That world fleeting I spend Me adornments ..



source:



0 لا يوجد تعليق "High in student came to her teacher and had to undergo shame to ask for !"