When human death

When human death

When human death and during busy over the funeral of cells, is also a nice ... Besides the head dead. When protecting the body, the man penetrates between the Shroud and the dead. After the burial, the people return home, and Kings Tomb and Munkar Nakir just trying to separate this handsome man from the dead, in order to question the dead guy in the privacy of his faith .
But the hunk said, "my boyfriend is my friend. I will not leave without interfering somehow. 


If you are sure of the question, you work with what you ordered. I can not leave it up to enter to الجنه '.
And turns into a handsome man with his dead companion and says:
"I am the Qur'an that I read aloud sometimes, and sometimes serious. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Nakir sad either.
Once the issue, organized the angels and handsome silk mattress filled with musk dead to heaven.
Pray God to bless us with his kindness this property. Amen Amen Amen.
Said the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), in fact, come the day of the resurrection, and the Qur'an intercede for its companions is not equal to his intercession before God, the Prophet or Angel.
Please move this content to everyone you know.
The Prophet (pbuh) said, 'I received and, if.


0 لا يوجد تعليق "When human death"