My brother burner you want to settle your situation Log



       My brother burner you want to settle your situation Log

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings

Indeed I heard the news I'm not sure it 100/100 but to try my brother burner will not lose anything .

To settle your situation in a legal way you just go to any mosque in the region who broiling and ask in front of the mosque for Muslim girls want to marry .

Everyone knows that the girl not permissible for a Muslim to marry only a Muslim unlike the Muslim man who may be his Muslim and written .

Information that Muslim girls in Europe find it difficult to marry so they go to imams in order to marry a Muslim and Imam is the Ptzoejehm.

Therefore, I advise every burner intends to settle the nines in a legal way Aarouh Cash mosque and ask Imam perhaps the data to find Muslim women want to chastity and good luck to all .

I just wanted to give you an idea perhaps comes fine and all goodness of God .

That I was the one God and that missed it myself and Satan and peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.

0 لا يوجد تعليق "My brother burner you want to settle your situation Log"